The Limpsfield Trust is a registered charity (273213) and can only continue its work due to the gifts of supporters. Thank you so much for all your continuing generosity….
There are various methods to enable you to support the Limpsfield Trust financially:
1) Set up a standing order – download the form here and complete it as explained.
2) Send a donation, by cheque or charity voucher, payable to ‘The Limpsfield Trust’ to the treasurer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for address details.
3) Give directly to the Limpsfield Trust on Virgin Money Giving. Search for “Limpsfield Trust” and there you can donate directly by giving a one-off donation or a monthly amount.
4) You can now donate by text (you can only give these amounts: £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10- up to a maximum of £30 a day ie 3 x £10).
Text ‘LIMP12 £5’ to 70070 to give that amount to the Trust. You can even gift aid it – just follow the reply text you will get. It will be charged to your mobile phone bill in the normal way, and 100% of your donation comes to us and the text messages are free to send on all networks!
5) Please consider including a gift to the Limpsfield Trust in your will.
6) If you do a lot of shopping online through websites like Amazon, then why not join Easy Fundraising ? A portion of all you spend online will automatically be diverted into the Trust If you are a tax-payer please complete a Gift Aid Declaration and send it to us. This will enable the Limpsfield Trust to reclaim base-rate tax on your donation.
Further information about tax-efficient giving can be found at HMRC website http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities
A copy of the Trust’s latest Accounts summary can be found at